10 things I hate about Vegas
- That people are routinely unreliable, flaky, and ambivalent
- That people really exist in their own micro-verse in spite of words that falsely portray otherwise
- That MPD is lazy, corrupt and civically irresponsible in my opinion
- That it is so unfriendly to pets
- That it is so hard for people on one side of town don’t connect to the people on the other side of town – “it’s too far” – it’s 20 minutes to drive almost anywhere in town!
- That dating here here has been so hard
- That greed and indulgence and dependence or so easy to find
- That unemployment is so high
- That I find it hard to believe in anyone here – politically, community, heroically
- That I personally have lived the life of a phoenix so many times and am looking forward to my next rebirth
There will be a few more lists while I think about my own accountability. Getting the negatives out first seemed to be the way to start.